Quarterly Report of the Intrinsic Value of All Bona Fide Digital Currencies
Publication Date: Third Quarter 2022 Edition – July 1, 2022
Prior Publication Date: Second Quarter 2022 Edition – April 1, 2022
Last Update Date: August 8, 2022
This report is published at the beginning of each quarter and continually updated. All values are listed in $USD (US Dollars).
Launch Date: January 2017
Listing Status: Delisted (as of February 1, 2022)
DCC Recommendation: DO NOT BUY
Current Value: $ 0.00 :::: (For reference only ::: January 31, 2022 – $1795.66)
Intrinsic Value: $1795.66 :::: (For reference only ::: Fourth Quarter 2021 – $1235.98)
Premium Value: N/A – substantial additional data is required.
Market Value: N/A – substantial additional data is required.
- Current Value. The greater of the Intrinsic Value or the Lowest Value assigned to a digital currency during a transaction which occurred within the most recent calendar quarter period it was available to the general public. (For example, if the Lowest Value assigned to a digital currency during a transaction within the most recent calendar quarter period in circulation exceeds its Intrinsic Value, then the Current Value is such Lowest Value. On the other hand, if the Lowest Value of such digital currency falls below the Intrinsic Value, then the Current Value is equal to its Intrinsic Value.)
- Intrinsic Value. Value based on the strength of a digital currency’s technological innovation and superiority as well as its real world uses and features relative to existing cryptocurrencies, other digital currencies, fiat currencies, and other official legal tender. This value is fixed and is determined solely at the discretion of Digital Currency Consortium based on its unique formula.
- Premium Value. Average Value of a digital currency based on reported bona fide digital currency exchange transactions within the most recent calendar quarter period among issuers or holders of bona fide digital currencies with Enterprises, Governments, Institutions, Global Capital Markets, Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals (UHNWI), and Family Offices Worldwide minus its Intrinsic Value. (Premium Value = Average Value – Intrinsic Value. Premium Value results which are negative are assigned a Zero value.) Premium Value relates to digital currency exchange transactions with Institutions and UHNWI.
- Market Value. Average Value of a digital currency based on actual and reported bona fide digital currency transactions within the most recent calendar quarter period between the global general public and all providers of products, services and solutions worldwide. Market Value relates to business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) retail transactions.
- Listing Status. Current bona fide “Digital Currency” status
- Active. Meets all consortium listing requirements.
- Suspended. Failure to comply with one or more consortium listing requirements. Subject to reinstatement upon compliance with terms of suspension
- Delisted. Revocation of “Digital Currency” status due to failure to comply with all fundamental consortium listing requirements. Must apply or reapply for consideration
- Banned. Permanent ban from getting listed on Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index; also the company is forever enjoined from membership representation on Digital Currency Consortium and Digital Currency Ethical Board. DO NOT BUY.
- DCC Recommendation: Digital Currency Consortium recommendation status
- BUY (Use your own judgment)
- BAYOR (Buy At Your Own Risk – Potential loss of funds)
- VRT (Very Risky Transaction – Potential loss of all funds)
- DO NOT BUY (Avoid at all costs)
Digital Currency Consortium is not a registered securities or investment advisor and nothing in this document or on this website shall be construed as such. Contact your financial advisor prior to making any financial decision with respect to any of the foregoing “bona fide” digital currencies listed on this report.