Frequently Asked Questions
Last Revision Date: August 30, 2021 :: 12:30 PM PST USA
Why are the answers to our questions so long and more like articles?
ANSWER:: Good question. There is indeed a method to the madness. We are introducing a collaboration model that only a handful of people may be able to grasp immediately. Therefore, twitter-like responses are bound to lead to dozens of additional questions which can only lead to a lot of confusion. Thus the need to provide you with much more information than originally requested. Just pick the answer that suits you. Better more than less.
Why a Digital Currency Consortium in the first place?
ANSWER:: Digital Currency Consortium has its genesis in an article published by Pierre Coupet on January 23, 2014 :: My Vision of The New Virtual Organization World. That’s when it occurred to the founder that the scope of this global vision was incompatible with our current global financial system, thus necessitating the need for an alternative financial system for the global implementation of this vision. An alternative financial system which is able to co-exist with the current global financial system, existing cryptocurrencies – then over 64 of them – and other “virtual currencies,” as well as future cryptocurrencies and digital currencies.
The decision was then made to architect the design of a “Futuristic City-State Enclave Based On A Civilized World Financial System” with its own digital currency – NOT cryptocurrency since they all use fiat currency gateways. Such digital currency was then articulated in the December 14, 2015 article :: A Global Need For Principled Geopolitical Leaders under the following action item: Action #12. Develop a blueprint for the creation and implementation of a “national digital currency” program.
In 2017, the founder of the consortium had a Eureka moment upon coming across CloudCoin, the very first bona fide digital currency pioneered by Sean Worthington of CloudCoin Consortium and then released to the general public :: and thus immediately began to support Sean’s efforts through a number of articles (herein referenced throughout this site), referrals, and personal endorsements (in the 1000’s) along with “advisory services worth millions of dollars” on a pro bono basis since CloudCoin Consortium, to this date, does NOT have the foundational infrastructure, virtual organization leadership infrastructure, financial resources, DISCIPLINE, business strategy, and level of business development sophistication needed in order to implement a truly global digital currency adoption strategy.
However, fast-forward to the present, it has become apparent to the founder of Digital Currency Consortium that our focus should be on helping to encourage and support innovation AT ALL LEVELS AND STRATA OF THE DIGITAL CURRENCY ECOSYSTEM instead of focusing all our efforts on just One Single Digital Currency in the hope that the primary stakeholders will understand and appreciate the value of our “free services” and take the appropriate steps to quickly implement our recommendations.
Thus the reason why we have now opened our doors and expertise to anyone who wants to be part of this Digital Currency ecosystem – NOT Cryptocurrency ecosystem. Henceforth, instead of “Putting All Our Eggs In One Digital Currency Basket,” we are now inviting everyone to “One Big Digital Currency Melting Pot” which can accommodate and support ALL existing CloudCoin Consortium members and CloudCoin Stakeholders as well as all current and potential issuers of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), organizations, institutions, governments, technology innovators and entrepreneurs who would like to understand the difference between a cryptocurrency and digital currency, its advantages, and how they can develop, help build or participate in a new vibrant and thriving digital currency ecosystem. The more entrants and participants in this new digital currency ecosystem, the better.
Please note that Digital Currency Consortium is NOT designed to replace or compete with CloudCoin Consortium. Rather it is designed to complement the efforts of Sean Worthington and CloudCoin Consortium as we proceed in our own direction with the implementation of our own vision, mission, and global digital currency adoption strategy – a much more ambitious and revolutionary undertaking.
Thus, we not only invite but also welcome ALL current CloudCoin Consortium members who share our digital currency vision and mission to join Digital Currency Consortium. When and where appropriate, we will provide financial support to CloudCoin Consortium for its Digital Currency Innovation, Research and Development Initiatives – what it is ideally suited for and its claim to fame – just as we would for any other Digital Currency organization which meets our eligibility criteria for such financial support.
How is this project progressing?
ANSWER:: The answer lies in the content of every page of this website, especially this entire FAQ page. Therefore, take the time to read it. Once you have completed that task, you will discover that we’ve done not only our part but have also gone above and beyond the call of duty. The rest is really up to you.
As to how this project is progressing, that is a question that WE should be asking YOU after you have joined the Consortium. Otherwise, trying to provide you with any additional information would be a complete waste of time.
How do we submit our Digital Currency for evaluation?
ANSWER:: Click here to request insights into our Digital Currency Evaluation process for potential inclusion of your digital currency on our Official List of Bona Fide Digital Currencies.
Where is the Official List of Bona Fide Digital Currencies?
ANSWER:: View the official list.
Where can I get a bird’s eye view of all the benefits of being a Digital Currency Consortium member?
ANSWER:: The Digital Currency Manifesto provides such bird’s eye view. It is very comprehensive and enlightening, to say the least.
Why does The Digital Currency Manifesto place an emphasis on the action item “Virtual Organization Environment” for each perfect bona fide digital currency company instead of just being able to operate in a Virtual Environment?
ANSWER:: The primary cause of failure for 99.5% of cryptocurrency projects is that the stakeholders are totally and completely clueless about the difference between a Virtual Environment and a Virtual Organization Environment. The fact that they were able to get on the internet and a social media megaphone :: i.e., team up in a Virtual Environment :: to announce and launch their project and raise substantial sums of money, wrongly led them to believe that they had built a Virtual Organization. And when it came time to govern a real functioning organization, that’s when Virtual Chaos set in; they then realized that they were trying to herd a bunch of cats; and their projects vanished into the dustbin of The Digital Currency Gobi Desert.
The bottom line is this: A perfect bona fide digital currency organization can only function within a Virtual Organization Environment in accordance with the tenets of the virtual organization management discipline. To gain a thorough understanding of bona fide Virtual Organizations, go to Virtual Organization Advisors.
Pierre, I loved reading your manifesto, I think you are a brilliant mind and CloudCoin would benefit a lot from your input and guidance. My question, what is the purpose of setting up a Digital Currency Consortium when we have more pressing matters…?
ANSWER:: I addressed that very issue in my answer to the first question. The point being, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can’t force him to drink it. So what do you do when you bring a horse to a river, knowing full well that you are about to embark on a journey that will take you across the Gobi Desert (gobi means “waterless place”) and it refuses to drink the water?
The answer is very clear: Don’t waste any time trying to convince that horse that his chances of making it across the Gobi desert are nil to none. In fact, the harder you try, the more he will dig his hooves in the dirt in order to make a case and prove you wrong – the typical “cutting off your nose to spite your face” mentality and response.
Therefore, instead of limiting yourself to only one horse to make that perilous trip, bring dozens of horses to the river and observe which ones do not require any prodding and are more than happy to drink – and carry on their back – as much water as they can. You can now proceed on your journey across the Gobi desert with the horses that do not require any convincing about the perils of crossing a vast desert without sufficient water.
Digital Currency Consortium is that river for ALL CloudCoin stakeholders and other potential digital currency companies and investors who do not require any convincing about the perils of crossing this vast Digital Currency Gobi Desert without a clear understanding of the difference between perfect bona fide digital currencies, bona fide digital currencies, digital currencies, central bank digital currencies, and cryptocurrencies ::: respective geopolitical considerations, principled geopolitical leadership and virtual organization leadership issues, and foundational infrastructure implications ::: and the challenges which lie ahead.
In fact, the more emotionally invested you are in CloudCoin, the more you should want to join Digital Currency Consortium. The more financially invested you are in CloudCoin, the more attractive Digital Currency Consortium becomes. The more hopeful you are about the promise and future of CloudCoin and other digital currencies which have yet to come into existence, and future technological innovation which we cannot even imagine, the faster you should be running toward Digital Currency Consortium.
As you can now understand, it makes no sense to shout and scream; be disappointed or get frustrated, pissed off or angry; at a horse which refuses to drink water for reasons you may not even be aware of or are unable to fathom or contemplate. A stubborn mind is an unbeatable foe. (Of all people, I should know. Just ask anyone who’s known me for a good period of time.) Therefore, you should not try to transpose your extensive body of knowledge and experience on others, regardless of the merits. The mind doesn’t work that way. You should not try to force others to do what you think or know or believe is the right, logical or sensible thing to do. In fact, I teach against such mindset and leadership style.
The future of CloudCoin should not depend on the wisdom or leadership failure of one man or woman or the entire CloudCoin management team. Thus the reason why I teach others “to learn how to lead themselves” so that they do not put their fate in somebody else’s hands. That’s what Virtual Organization Leadership is all about. That’s what Principled Geopolitical Leadership is all about. That’s what Digital Currency Consortium is all about.
Pierre, Based on everything I have read so far about the attributes of a bona fide digital currency, and the role of Digital Currency Consortium, why do I get the feeling that once you are in possession of an actual digital currency, the management of the digital currency company itself becomes irrelevant? Am I correct to come to that conclusion or am I just dumber than a mule and missing some critical information?
ANSWER:: No, you are NOT dumber than a mule and you are absolutely correct in coming to this conclusion. In fact, it’s just the opposite, You Are a Rarity. It’s extremely rare to find someone with the acumen to understand the simplicity of this concept. I have been making the same point in just about every article I have written about the technology behind the first bona fide digital currency.
I have made the same point to the inventor of the first bona fide digital currency technology and, believe it or not, he was very dumbfounded to hear that and even admitted to me that he was just a scientist and knew nothing about sales – even though this has nothing to do with sales.
Hearing the founder talk about a business development strategy in order to bring value to the currency is not only mind-numbing and nonsensical but also a bewildering experience that is completely devoid of reality.
In fact, it never ceases to amaze me when I hear other digital currency stakeholders complain about the direction that their company has taken and the need for new management. It’s as if no one has bothered to read my articles or simply haven’t taken the time to understand their content.
As far as I am concerned, I could care less if Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck were running the company. As long as the technology works, and I have the digital currency in my possession, that’s all that matters. It’s up to the owners of the digital currency to reap the value of :: and NOT bring value to :: the digital currency. For the simple reason that the digital currency already has real value. There are dozens of ways to reap such value and they are referenced in my articles. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. The only limit is a person’s imagination.
Once you join Digital Currency Consortium, you – on your own – will be able to influence the direction of the digital currency as well as the evolution of the technology in ways that you cannot even begin to imagine. No investors – No lenders – No partners are required. Only Collaborators, Virtual Organization Leaders, and Principled Geopolitical Leaders are required.
However, that being said, we must not allow Greed and Ingratitude to fester within our ranks. We have a moral obligation to those who have invented and built the technology to offer them whatever support they need from us. They shouldn’t be penalized for not understanding the message we have been trying to communicate to them.
I don’t really understand all this technical stuff about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. I bought some because someone I trust told me I should buy this coin because one day it will be worth a hell lot more than what I paid for it. In the grand scheme of things, I don’t see how my presence on the Consortium will make any difference. Am I missing something?
ANSWER:: You are much more important than you give yourself credit for. The most important statement that you can make when you join the Consortium is that you are in agreement with the Intrinsic Value assigned to your digital currency by the Consortium and it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks. A Simple Act of Defiance.
Of course, you have to be willing to back it up with action. In other words, if someone offers you less than the Intrinsic Value of your digital currency, you have to tell them that, being a member of Digital Currency Consortium, the minimum that you can accept is the Intrinsic Value set by the Consortium. Give them the link to the page on the website which shows the Intrinsic Value. That is a very powerful statement.
Who cares whether or not they agree with you? The point being, if that person wants your digital currency, they know where you stand. Don’t worry about who else is doing the same thing. The only person who really matters is you.
Imagine the psychological effect of such a simple statement. If you were that potential buyer, the very first thing that you would do is get on the Internet in order to find out if that digital currency is trading on cryptocurrency exchanges and for how much. If you found it trading for fractions of a penny up to a couple of cents, what would you do? Of course, you would try to buy as many as you could possibly afford to buy at such a bargain price. That would in turn have a roller coaster effect and drive up its value on the exchange.
Let’s continue with this mental exercise:
- What if 30,000 digital currency owners took the very same stance that you took, and refused to sell for less than the Intrinsic Value?
- What if every single digital currency owner who has their coin hosted on a cryptocurrency exchange all of a sudden went there and put in an asking price based on the Intrinsic Value even though they are NOT members of Digital Currency Consortium and they could care less whether or not someone is willing to pay the asking price?
- What if every digital currency owner who had their coin hosted on a cryptocurrency exchange all of a sudden went there and withdrew their coins so they could join Digital Currency Consortium and request to be placed on a referral list of Digital Currency Owners available for digital currency exchange and conversion transactions based on the Intrinsic Value?
- What if one potential Buyer facing such stiff resistance and determination on the part of these digital currency owners decides to cave in and purchase some coins based on the Intrinsic Value?
- What if you were sitting on millions of (practically worthless) coins that now have an Intrinsic Value listed on an official Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index ::: and you wanted to finance a lifelong dream without having to scrounge around for mom-and-pop investors?
- Do you now understand why Digital Currency Consortium is the river that you need to drink from in order to ensure safe passage through the Digital Currency Gobi Desert and reach your final destination?
- I will now leave all other possibilities to your own imagination.
Do you now understand the power of just One Person? The power of just One Simple Act of Defiance! What did it cost you to join Digital Currency Consortium? Alright, the point has been made.
We are a cryptocurrency organization, so why should we entertain joining the Consortium?
ANSWER:: The Digital Currency Manifesto provides you a very comprehensive answer to this question.
Moreover, the answer to the next question applies to you as well. It is guaranteed to be a real eye opener and will definitely help to broaden your horizon.
We strictly invest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, so why should we entertain joining the Consortium?
ANSWER:: The Digital Currency Manifesto provides you a very comprehensive answer to this question.
However, that being said, to make a long story short, if you have already made significant investments in cryptocurrencies and other blockchain technologies, Digital Currency Consortium is the ideal place for you to be at – right now this very minute and second. Why is that, you might say?
Well, here is a clue that everybody can relate to: Think of Cryptocurrencies and Other Blockchain Technologies as YOUR LEFT HAND. Think of Digital Currencies and Other Digital Currency-Related Technologies as YOUR RIGHT HAND.
Now, if someone were to ask you, “which hand would you rather have or keep,” what would be your answer? Of course, it’s a rhetorical question, and you don’t need to answer it since we both know the answer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, I’ll state it anyway. The answer is: “I want both. That is, of course, unless I have absolutely no choice in the matter and I can only have or keep one.”
Hence, since you are not strictly limited to the exploration of cryptocurrencies and other blockchain-related technologies, it makes no sense to say, “I only want my left hand.”
In other words, a strong chiral relationship exists between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. You can clasp your hands and lock your fingers together whenever you need to do some heavy lifting. As well, when you go someplace and someone extends Their Left Hand (cryptocurrency) to you, you can in turn extend Your Left Hand to them. And when someone extends Their Right Hand (digital currency) to you, you can in turn extend Your Right Hand to them.
Try out this one second handshake experiment for the rest of the day with your friends and colleagues and anyone else that you come across: For every person that you meet or come across who reaches out to you with their RIGHT HAND, go ahead and extend YOUR LEFT HAND to them. (You can then let them in on what’s happening because they will have a curious look on their face.) Let them know that they just offered you a Digital Currency (Right Hand) and you reciprocated with a Cryptocurrency (Left Hand) for the simple reason that you don’t have a Digital Currency.
I own a significant amount of digital currencies — NOT cryptocurrencies. How does my Digital Currency Consortium membership differ from my other social network memberships (e.g., LinkedIn, XING, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Instagram, etc.)?
ANSWER:: The Digital Currency Manifesto provides you a very comprehensive answer to this question.
However, that being said, to make a long story short, comparing the Consortium to a social network is like comparing a think tank and research lab to a public square or town square.
These social networks are great places for companies to advertise and promote their products, services and solutions and for their salespeople to sell you their wares; for influencers to gain tens of thousand to millions of pseudo, fake, window-dressing mannequin, or useless followers; for governments and businesses to manipulate you or subject you to the latest social media experiment or psychological operations (psyops) exercise; for town criers and disaffected people to go out and bitch about how bad things are; for the latest casualties and victims to shout and scream about how they got screwed over or scammed by somebody, some company, some institution or some government; for those who are either bystanders, fence sitters, indifferent or willfully ignorant to find out the latest news ::: or get fed the latest bullshit ::: about how great things are or will soon be for all the people who are standing on the sidelines hoping and waiting for miracles to happen; for people who want to find out when their bosses or leaders or partners will fulfill the promises made to them; for people to get victimized by a bunch of scumbags and lowlifes, liars, con artists, scammers, thieves, charlatans, nefarious characters, government informants, intelligence agency operatives, and human compromise operators; for people to fall prey and become victims of government sting operations and criminal entrapment; for people in mainstream media, social media, government, and criminal organizations to build up a dossier on you which includes every single word and transaction and activity for later use. No need to tell you what “later use” means.
Whereas the Consortium is a great place ::: in fact, the only place ::: for individuals, companies, institutions, and governments to gather and assume absolute and total control over the fate of the digital currencies they own.
- Each individual, company, organization, institution or government gets to decide the value assigned to each digital currency they have in their own individual portfolio during each specific transaction between the parties, provided that the minimum value of such digital currency does NOT fall below the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value assigned to such digital currency by Digital Currency Consortium.
- For Example, if the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value assigned by Digital Currency Consortium to a digital currency is $676, then any negotiated value at or above the $676 is acceptable. Conversely, any negotiated value between the parties to a currency exchange or conversion transaction which falls below the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value assigned by Digital Currency Consortium would be grounds for automatic membership termination.
- Although Digital Currency Consortium sets the Intrinsic Value of each Digital Currency, a Consortium member is NOT required to report the details of any individual transaction between the parties, including the agreed upon value of the digital currency. In fact, the Consortium does NOT want to know any details of any transactions between the parties to any single transaction since that would constitute a violation of our guarantee of 100% privacy. However, that being said, each Consortium member is free to share with anyone – or the public through their website or social media – the details of any currency exchange or conversion transaction, provided that they do NOT violate the privacy of another Consortium member or the terms of any Confidentiality Agreement between the parties.
- Each individual, company, organization, institution or government member of the Consortium is free – in fact, is encouraged – to conduct their very own outreach efforts with respect to any potential digital currency exchange or conversion transaction. That means, YOU get to decide the level of outreach efforts that you want to pursue and whom you want to contract with, if any, in order to conduct such efforts. However, that being said, you are welcome to contact the Consortium in order to request a referral to a Qualified Individual or Entity which is able to assist you or your organization or government in the conduct of such outreach efforts.
- YOU are the only one who gets to select who or whom from any number of Companies, Institutions, Governments, Investment Management Companies, Venture Capital Firms, Family Offices, and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe that you want to engage with in a digital currency exchange or conversion transaction, provided that all your activities ::: including all resulting processes, best practices, policies and procedures ::: are in strict compliance with the guidelines outlined in The Digital Currency Manifesto and by Digital Currency Ethical Board. Digital Currency Consortium has absolutely no say in your decision and, frankly, doesn’t really care to know since you have total control over your own digital currencies.
- However, that being said, if the Consortium receives a request for advice or assistance on whom to contact for a potential digital currency exchange or conversion transaction, we may advise such party to go directly to our Official List of Bona Fide Digital Currencies in order to contact any listed digital currency company OR we may refer one of our Consortium members who has expressed beforehand a desire to be contacted directly upon the occurrence of such event. That is the full extent of the Consortium’s involvement; no fee or payment is required for such referral; and none will be accepted in the event it is offered to the Consortium.
- Furthermore, being a Consortium member, YOU get to decide whom you want to either assist or represent you or your organization or government in any specific transaction, provided that all transactional activities ::: including all related processes and procedures ::: are in strict compliance with the guidelines outlined in The Digital Currency Manifesto and by Digital Currency Ethical Board. Therefore, you can utilize your very own in-house counsel or hire an external counsel to prepare a Digital Currency Exchange or Conversion Agreement for a specific transaction ::: hire your very own digital currency escrow service provider, tax attorney, treasury management consultant, etc. all without the knowledge and involvement of any other Digital Currency Consortium member or Digital Currency Consortium.
- Other than having to strictly abide by the guiding principles of The Digital Currently Manifesto ::: and all applicable rulings of Digital Currency Ethical Board whenever its guidance is requested ::: no other member of Digital Currency Consortium is required, nor is there any need for anyone else, to be privy to any digital currency exchange or conversion transaction initiated by a member. However, that being said, we strongly recommend that a Consortium Member utilizes the services of a Fellow Consortium Member on either a pro bono or fee-paid basis whenever it is reasonable, practical, expedient and prudent to do so – or whenever that is a decent thing to do.
- For Example, wouldn’t you rather use the services of a Fellow Consortium Member who is a Brilliant Criminal Defense Attorney (not just any quack) who has previously represented defendants in bogus tax fraud or money laundering or drug trafficking or terrorist financing or human trafficking cases brought on by the federal government ::: a current or former IRS Executive ::: a current or former Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Attorney who has prosecuted cases involving cryptocurrencies, etc.? For the simple reason that they know what a digital currency is; they know the difference between a digital currency and a cryptocurrency; they know how it works; they own a digital currency; and they are also intimate with the highest standards of conduct that the Consortium imposes on all its members. Therefore, they are in a much better position to guide you on how to draft the sort of transaction documents and agreements needed to spare you the sort of headache, heartache, persecution, agony and sordid fate that others have suffered at the hands of others. Does that make any sense to you?
- Moreover, being a Fellow Consortium Member, in line with the Consortium’s Practice What You Preach philosophy and in accordance with our guiding principles outlined in The Digital Currency Manifesto, wouldn’t you rather insist that payment for their services with respect to such digital currency exchange or conversion transaction be made in the respective digital currency based on the official Digital Currency Intrinsic Value assigned to such digital currency by Digital Currency Consortium? And once the currency exchange or conversion transaction has been completed, such Fellow Consortium Member would have the option to convert such digital currency into its USD fiat value based on its Intrinsic Value. Does that make any sense to you? All without having to go through any cryptocurrency exchange!
- Are you now beginning to see the light? Are you now beginning to understand why it makes a great deal of sense to collaborate with Fellow Consortium Members? Are you now beginning to understand how you are in fact assigning a Real Market Value to your digital currency when collaborating with fellow consortium members on a fully transparent, 100% legal transaction which offers 100% privacy to all participants in such transaction? Do you now understand why it is in your own best interests to invite as many of your colleagues and associates as possible to join you on the Digital Currency Consortium? You have absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR and nothing to hide from any individual, organization, institution or government. In other words, the people that you fear the most will become your greatest allies once they join the Consortium.
- Last but not least, every single bit of information that a Consortium member needs ::: with respect to all processes, best practices, policies and procedures AND virtual organization infrastructure that are required in order to initiate an outreach effort designed to result in a digital currency exchange or conversion transaction with any Company, Institution, Government, Investment Management Company, Venture Capital Firm, Family Office, and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individual ::: is confidential and proprietary. As such, it is made available only to Consortium members and strictly on a need-to-know basis. That is priceless information for all Consortium members who are “The Real Deal.”
But there is much more to the Consortium membership. YOU get to provide your input on current and future digital currencies as well as information and ideas on innovation, processes, policies and procedures that will set a direction and path that ALL current and future digital currency companies and stakeholders will one day have to follow -and that many of them will take for granted. That means, the more you participate in these ad hoc videoconferences hosted by the founder of Digital Currency Consortium, the clearer your outlook will be on the historic role you are playing as one of the Midwives of the Digital Currency World.
Therefore, if you would rather own 2 million digital currency units with a unit value of half-a-cent to a few pennies that is listed on a bunch of cryptocurrency exchanges ::: and prefer to cackle like a bunch of hens on a bunch of social networks and all over social media ::: under a bunch of silly profiles that any identity profiler (e.g., investigator or intelligence agency) can pierce through with a minimum amount of effort ::: because your time is too precious to devote to Digital Currency Consortium, then we respect your judgment.
On the other hand, if you are sick and tired of all the worthless noise and distraction on social media and prefer to be on the Consortium where ALL Digital Currency Stakeholders Speak With One Voice and are in full and total control of the Intrinsic Value of every single digital currency, then join the Consortium and Let Us All Manifest!
Thank you for the link to the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index. Is the Intrinsic Value assigned to my digital currency for real?
ANSWER:: The only person who can answer that question is YOU. In other words, if someone offers you 1% of the Intrinsic Value and you accept that number, then the real value is 1% of the Intrinsic Value. And if someone offers you 50% of the Intrinsic Value and you accept that number, then the real value is 50% of the Intrinsic Value. On the other hand, if someone offered you 75% of the Intrinsic Value and you insisted on 100% of the Intrinsic Value, then the real value is the Intrinsic Value listed in Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index. You have that power!
I own a significant number of units of one digital currency (e.g., CloudCoin, etc.) — NOT cryptocurrency. How does a Digital Currency Consortium membership differ from my other social network memberships (e.g., LinkedIn, XING, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Instagram, etc.)?
ANSWER:: The more the reason why you belong at Digital Currency Consortium since it is really designed to accommodate “Digital Currency Whales” (i.e., digital currency stakeholders who either own or seek to acquire, exchange, and convert a significant number of digital currency units) in a 100% privacy and 100% transparent environment. These are highly sophisticated transactions between private parties which must be negotiated and conducted off-exchange in a 100% Virtual Organization Environment. In which case, none of the parties to such digital currency transaction are required to register on any digital currency or cryptocurrency exchange and submit to any indignities and related potential security lapses.
As well, we will keep you individually updated ::: strictly on a need-to-know basis ::: on new developments that will NOT be made available to the public nor to other consortium members from this website. Your individual background will determine whether or not that information falls within your “need-to-know” basis. As well, you are guaranteed a response to every reasonable and bona fide request for assistance which falls within the purview of our mandate.
I do NOT own a significant number of units of any digital currency (e.g., CloudCoin, etc.) — NOT cryptocurrency. As well, I lack the sophistication to engage in the sort of activities that the Consortium affords to its members. Nor do I care to do so. Can I still benefit from a Digital Currency Consortium membership?
ANSWER:: First and foremost, no one gets turned down for membership strictly on the basis of how many units of a digital currency they own. However, that being said, Digital Currency Consortium is really designed to accommodate “Digital Currency Whales” (i.e., digital currency stakeholders who either own or seek to acquire, exchange, and convert a significant number of digital currency units) in a 100% privacy and 100% transparent environment.
Therefore, if you fall into the category of “Average Digital Currency Owner” who seeks to engage in relatively small digital currency exchange and conversion transactions or conduct standard e-commerce transactions online or at physical retailers and other merchants in a POS (point of sale) environment, then we highly recommend that you avail yourself of the membership services and support provided by e-commerce and fintech service providers to bona fide digital currency owners (e.g., mobile payment app, POS hardware and software, debit card, physical ATM, virtual ATM, etc.).
However, that being said, as it stands this very minute, we are not aware of any such e-commerce and fintech service providers who cater to bona fide digital currency owners. We are, however, aware of endless discussions over the past 3 years which have yet to bear any fruit. Notwithstanding the foregoing, never say never. We will keep you updated on new developments.
What is the difference between an e-commerce or fintech service provider for bona fide digital currencies and a cryptocurrency exchange?
ANSWER:: An e-commerce or fintech service provider for bona fide digital currencies merely facilitates online or point-of-sale bona fide digital currency transactions with merchants and other service providers. As well, it facilitates the deposit of bona fide digital currencies into the individual accounts of their members. In other words, they merely allow you to setup an account to deposit your digital currencies into and to spend them either online or at physical retailers anywhere in the world. No different than the way it is done today with respect to fiat currencies.
Digital Currency Consortium has absolutely no objection to that. In fact, we encourage and strongly promote such capability. The more bona fide digital currency e-commerce and fintech providers, the better.
Their use have absolutely no immediate effect on the intrinsic or market value of a digital currency.
However, that being said, keep in mind the following:
- Only Digital Currency Consortium gets to determine and assign the intrinsic value of a bona fide digital currency – NOT the market value.
- Only a merchant or service provider gets to assign the market value of a digital currency.
- Only the digital currency holder gets to determine the market value of a digital currency. For the simple reason that he is not obligated to agree with the market value assigned by the merchant or service provider. He’s free to walk away or use another form of payment.
Whereas cryptocurrency exchanges are used solely for the purpose of trading, speculating and manipulating the value of cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, with respect to the Average Digital Currency Owner, instead of Cryptocurrency Exchanges or Digital Currency Exchanges, the Consortium will be supporting the introduction of Digital Currency Redemption Funds for those who seek to exchange or convert their digital currencies into fiat currencies or other digital currencies. That is a huge and very sensitive undertaking. One false move means you might as well forget about getting a second chance. We will provide more information on that topic as time goes on.
Is Digital Currency Consortium aware of the details of any digital currency exchange or conversion transaction conducted by any of its members?
ANSWER:: NO. Nor do we care to know. Nor do we want to know. Nor would we ever accept or maintain such information in our records. When we say 100% privacy, we mean it. Moreover, should any Consortium member volunteer or attempt to divulge such information to the Consortium, this would be a clear violation of our guiding principles outlined within The Digital Currency Manifesto and thus constitute grounds for automatic expulsion from the Consortium.
As stated earlier, the details of any such transaction can only be shared with the parties involved; and since the Consortium is prohibited from engaging in any digital currency exchange or conversion transactions with any of its members, that means Digital Currency Consortium would never have any access to such information. However, that being said, the parties to such transactions are free to disclose whatever information they want to share with others, including the general public, provided that the release of such information does NOT violate the privacy rights of the other parties involved.
Is Digital Currency Consortium aware of the details of any transaction conducted by or between or among any of its members?
ANSWER:: NO. Nor do we care to know. Nor do we want to know. Nor would we ever become privy to such information. Nor would we ever be willing to accept or maintain such information in our records. When we say 100% privacy, we mean it.
Can Digital Currency Consortium be compelled by any government or institution legally or under color of law; or be forced through any sort of human compromise operations, extortion or any other thuggish behavior and coercive measures; to change its policy – overtly or covertly – in order to violate a member’s privacy or to entrap any of its fellow members?
ANSWER:: That is the most important question that any individual, company, institution, government or any other potential member could ask. We realize that the only reason you asked this question is because you are NOT familiar with these documents: A Global Need for Principled Geopolitical Leaders :: Treatise On Political Evolution :: The Digital Currency Manifesto.
Of course, unless you are very steeped in politics, government, public policy, and the cause of human evolution ::: and have taken the time to learn about, understand and embrace the concept of principled geopolitical leadership, political evolution, and human evolution ::: we do not expect you to read over 2000 pages of documents that the founder of the Consortium has written on these subjects in order to understand the simple response we are about to give you.
The simple answer is: Not in this lifetime. Not on this planet. Not in this universe.
How come Digital Currency Consortium refuses to charge a membership fee?
ANSWER:: We can only give you a cryptic response and leave it up to you to figure it out. Think of any membership fee as a Trojan Horse, a very deadly and contagious virus, or the equivalent of going down the rabbit hole.
How can I learn more about Digital Currency Consortium?
ANSWER:: The Digital Currency Manifesto is the place to start.